OLLA, TAQUIZA AND EL GRITO JOIN FORCES FOR CINCO DE MAYO
Every Mexican restaurant’s favorite day of the year is approaching. Miami Beach is filled with plenty but, there are only three local destinations celebrating Cinco de Mayo right. This trio includes the new mezcaleria El Grito by the masa masterminds from Taquiza, OLLA by head taco-stuffer Chef Scott Linquist of COYO Taco and the indispensable taquería Taquiza.
Each gem will offer specials throughout the day but, there will be serious discounts between certain times to encourage local residents and fans to party hop, thus – crawl, sponsored by CAZADORES®.
During the day, party attendees can lookout for free shots of Cazadores as they will be making rounds at all the layovers. Please see the following schedule:
- 12 – 4 PM: Taquiza is pouring $5 Michealda’s
- 4 – 8 PM: OLLA is serving $5 Margarita’s with Cazadoroes and DJ YSL spinning, and $8 Don Julio Margarita’s from 9 PM – close with DJ Supra on deck
- 8 PM – 9 PM: Free open bar at El Grito sponsored by CAZADORES®
OLLA will also unveil a limited taco menu (2 for $5) and Chis & Guacamole ($5) at the bar available from 4 PM – close. Unlike most Cinco de Mayo celebrations, there will be no entry fee to visit any of the restaurant/bars mentioned above that day. Everyone is encouraged to stay however long he/she pleases at each location as the trio has much respect and love for one another. Follow @TaquizaMiami, @ElGrito and @OllaMiami to stay tuned for more updates! For more information, please contact Alex Guerra at 305-725-3381 or email AlexandriaAGuerra@gmail.
- Taquiza – 1506 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, 305-748-6099
- El Grito – 1766 Bay Rd, Miami Beach, 33139, 914 844-3640
- OLLA – 1233 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, 33139, 786-717-5400
WHEN: Friday, May 5, 2017, 12 PM – 5 AM