SOBE SEAFOOD FEST IS RETURNING AND ITS BIGGER THAN EVER
USE TNF20 TO RECIEVE A DISCOUNT ON YOUR TICKETS!
Before the main foodie event on Saturday, there are many amazing events for the culinary inclined:
An Evening at Joe’s Stone Crab, hosted by La Crema, where guests will enjoy a 5-course wine pairing dinner by Chef Andre Bienvenu and Jackson Family Winery while enjoying the freshest stone crab claws of the season.
CHEF SHOWDOWN,brought to you by Matanzas Creek Winery, and presented by GOYA, Herradura, and Celebrity Cruises. Twelve chefs will be paired head-to-head creating six different seafood battles throughout the night. Chefs from each battle will take the stage in the state-of-the-art showcase kitchens, where representatives from the media will judge the dishes in each showdown. The twist is that THE GUESTS are the ultimate deciding vote buy visiting all the sampling stations and picking their winner!
General Admission: $35
- Access to Open Bar from 12-7PM at any of the 30+ Bar Stations and Beer Garden
- Entrance into the VIP Hospitality Village
- $20 worth of food vouchers to use at any participating festival restaurants and dessert stations
- Premiere sampling in VIP from GOYA, Celebrity Cruises, and Papa’s Raw Bar
- Entrance into GOYA’s Culinary Pavilion featuring all day private DJ Dance party, shade, lounges, and private bars featuring the best of La Crema, Jack Daniels, Herradura, Finlandia, and more.
- A Private Line in VIP to order from Joe’s Stone Crab’s café and Ralph Pagano’s Naked Zone
REMEMBER TO USE TNF20 FOR THE NAUGHTY FORK DISCOUNT: BUY HERE