Learn how to make the delicious sweet potato hash and baked egg skillet for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or really any time of the day. Read below!
Sweet Potato Hash and Egg Skillet
- 1 diced sweet potato
- 1 diced jalepeno
- 1 diced garlic clove
- ¼ tsp salt, pepper, and Cajun seasoning
- 2/3 cup tomato sauce
- 2 eggs
- chopped basil
- parmesan cheese to taste
- preheat oven to 350
- heat up skillet over medium heat and start to cook your sweet potatoes in olive oil. Add seasonings to potatoes. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the jalepenos and garlic. Cook for another 5 minutes and then add the tomato sauce. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Crack two eggs on top of the sweet potato hash. Add the parmesan and basil.
- Place in oven for another 10 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.