Homemade Big Mac Recipe
Everyone loves a good McDonalds burger. There’s no denying it. And if you felt like really treating yourself, you went for the Big Mac. Although it might be packed with a days-worth of calories, no one can deny how good it is. Fortunately, now you have the time to make it at home! And it might be a bit healthier this way 😉 . See below for the recipe!
Big Mac Sauce:
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp minced yellow onion
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 4 tsp pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp French dressing
- 2 burger patties
- shredded lettuce
- 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 pickle chips
- 1 top sesame bun, 2 bottom buns
- Combine all sauce ingredients listed above in a bowl until well mixed and place in refrigerator to chill.
- Grill the burger patties at medium temp (or until cooked to your liking). Add a slice of cheddar cheese on both and allow to melt.
- Lightly toast all buns. cover bottom bun with Big Mac sauce, add 2 pickle chips, then lettuce, then patty. Followed by middle bun, sauce, pickles, lettuce, patty, and finally the top bun!