Breakfast Crunch Wrap Supreme Recipe
…a play on the Crunch Wrap Supreme from Taco Bell
Because you guys have proven that you love Taco Bell as much as I do, I figured I would do a variation of their famous Crunchwrap! A breakfast version would definitely hit the spot. See the recipe below!
- 3 large flour tortillas
- 3 small flour tortillas
- 3 tostadas
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 6 slices of bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 packet Taco Bell seasoning
- 2 cups hash browns
- 1 and 1/2 avocado
- 3 tbsp chipotle aioli
- Cook your hash browns, bacon, and eggs to your liking. I added 1/2 packet of taco seasoning to the hash browns!
- In the middle of your large flour tortilla, place 2 scoops of hash browns, two scoops scrambled eggs, and 2 slices of bacon. Then place your tostada on top.
- Smear the tostada with chipotle aioli and top with sliced avocado and shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- Fold over into a crunch wrap form and place face down on a buttered saucepan so the wrap can be sealed.
- Cut and serve!