DOUBLE FUDGE COOKIES
- 1 stick unsalted butter plus 2 tbsp
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli Milk chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 380 and lay parchment paper over a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a mixer, start to beat the butter until one ball forms. Add in the sugars and continue beating until mixed together. Add in egg.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and baking powder, and cocoa powder and add this mixture little by little to the dough until it comes together
- fold in chocolate chips
- create balls (feel free to make them bigger because they will stay raised) and place them on the baking sheet. For the Levain look, don’t make perfect balls.
- Place in oven for 10-12 minutes for soft center. Allow to cool and serve!
Is there too much flour for this recipe? I made them and the dough was very thick compared to the dough in the video. So thick I had to mix by hand. Also, the cookie came out very dry and crumbly. Thanks!
I made them again and tweaked the recipe! Wanted them to rise more as well. Try it now!
Going to try these but need llbs nd of pls don’t do cup
how many cookies??