Homemade Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
As Dunkaroo’s make their way back to the shelves, and fly off of them just as quickly, I figured I would experiment with making the dip at home! But this time, I made an adult version with alcohol 🙂 Although the nostalgic dessert is best just the way it is, sometimes you just want a bowl of the dip for yourself. And booze doesn’t hurt either right? See the easy recipe below!
- 1 box funfetti cake mix
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 8 oz tub of cool whip (not frozen)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 shot white rum (I used Havana Club Rum)
- frosted animal crackers or teddy grahams for dipping (or Dunkaroos!)
- In a large bowl, stir the cake mix, cool whip, yogurt, rum, and vanilla until well combined.
- place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
- top with rainbow sprinkles and serve!