EGG & CHEESE SKILLET
Egg and Cheese Skillet
- 1 half yellow onion (rough chop)
- 1 diced tomato
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup cheese
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 2 slices smoked salmon
- sea salt, pepper, cayenne pepper to taste
- 4 cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 350
- Sauteé onions in a small sauce pan until glistening. Add tomatoes and continue to cook. Add cayenne (for heat), pepper, and salt to mixture as well.
- Remove from heat. Carefully crack two eggs into the pan. Cover with cheese and place in oven for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and top with avocado, salmon, cilantro, sea salt
- add toast for sharing!