Pan Fried Truffle Butter Gnocchi
Gnocchi’s are like little pillows sent straight from heaven. So why not dredge them in garlic butter and truffle? This recipe is SO good, you have to try! See it below 🙂
- 1 lb skillet gnocchi
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- drizzle of white truffle oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- Freshly chopped basil
- Melt 2 tbsp of the unsalted butter in a medium skillet.
- Add your minced garlic and truffle oil drizzle to the skillet and heat until you can smell the garlic. Remove the contents of the skillet and set aside so you don’t burn it, but you will add it back later!
- Melt 1 tbsp of butter in your skillet and add your gnocchi to the pan. Cook on high, stirring frequently for about 5 minutes. Make sure you crisp up all sides of your gnocchi.
- Add your truffle butter back to the pan and coat your gnocchi.
- Sprinkle half of your grated parmesan and give a quick stir to coat well. Remove from the pan and serve with remaining grated parmesan and chopped basil!