Baked Gnocchi alla Vodka
Carbs and Cheese and More Carbs and More Cheese 🙂
- 1/2 box potato gnocchi
- 1 14oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp vodka
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp shredded mozzarella
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1.4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 ball of burrata (cut into fourths)
- Cook gnocchi according to box directions and set aside
- To make the sauce, start by adding your crushed tomatoes, vodka, salt and pepper to a medium saucepan on medium-high heat. Bring the mixture to a boil, then lower the heat to medium.
- Stir in you heavy cream and cook for about 1-2 minutes more. Add your gnocchi and coat evenly with your sauce. Remove from heat and add your burrata slices, shaved parmesan, and broil on high for 1 minute.