Buffalo Chicken Honeycomb Pasta
Think Buffalo Mac n’ Cheese, but more fun!
for the buffalo chicken dip (may have leftovers)
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup white Cheddar cheese
- blue cheese crumble
for the buffalo cheese sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 box rigatoni, cooked
- 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsp blue cheese crumble
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- preheat oven to 375
- mix all of your ingredients in a bowl and add to a dish pan. Top with shredded white cheddar. Bake for 15 mins or until bubbling!
Buffalo Cheese Sauce
- Add your butter to your pan on medium heat and melt. Add your flour and whisk until combined. Slowly add your milk and stir until sauce thickens.
- Once thickened, add your buffalo sauce, cream cheese, and white cheddar cheese. Mix until combined and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a greased springform pan, layer your buffalo chicken dip on the bottom (you can be generous)
- On top, begin layering your cooked rigatoni in a single layer covering the entire base of the pan.
- Top evenly with your buffalo cheese sauce, allowing it to fall into the holes and between the rigatoni
- Top with an even layer of shredded white cheddar cheese and crumbled blue cheese
- bake for 25 mins!