Flaming Hot Cheetos Mac n' Cheese
I love Flaming Hot Cheetos and I love Mac n’ Cheese, so why not put them together?! See below for this easy recipe!
For Hot Cheetos Mix
- 1/2 cup Flaming Hot Cheetos, crushed
- 3 tbsp butter
For Mac n’ Cheese
- 1/2 box macaroni pasta
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- Flaming hot Cheetos, to sprinkle on top
For the Hot Cheetos Mix:
- Place Flaming Hot Cheetos into a ziplock bag and crush using a rolling pin
- Melt 3 tbsp butter in a medium saucepan on medium heat.
- Add your crushed Flaming Hot Cheetos and allow to reduce a little. Set aside
For the Mac n’ Cheese:
Cook macaroni according to package directions and set aside.
In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add flour and stir until it comes together.
Gradually whisk in milk and bring to a simmer. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
Once thickened, turn heat to low and add Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar cheese. Stir until melted.
Stir in buffalo sauce and your Flaming Hot Cheetos mix.
Stir in macaroni and cover with a thin layer of cheddar cheese and broil until melted.
Top with crushed Flaming Hot Cheetos. Serve!