3-Cheese Mac n' Cheese Hack
Because the Feta Pasta Hack has taken the internet by storm, I though it only seemed fitting it try the hack with different cheeses. And…it works!! See below for the Mac n’ Cheese Pasta Hack 🙂
- 1/2 lb shell pasta (or pasta of choice)
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped bacon
- 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 4 oz white cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 oz gruyere cheese, cubed
- 3 tbsp pasta water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a single baking pan, coat your cherry tomatoes in olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. Mix in your bacon and leave a small hole in the center of the pan.
- In the center of the pan, place your cheeses evenly
- Put the pan in the oven for 15-18 minutes and remove from oven.
- Mix in your pasta, add your pasta water to soften the sauce, and serve!