MAKE A BIG MAC AT HOME IN 10 MINUTES
Ever want a Big Mac but don’t feel like driving to McDonalds? Maybe you just don’t want the guilt of 1,000 calories in your system. Heres your solution! We’ve figured out McDonalds secret Big Mac sauce and created the perfect duplicate (with less calories ;)). Read below for this fast and easy recipe!
- 2 ground beef burger patties
- 2 slices American cheese
- shredded lettuce
- 4 pickles
- 1 top sesame bun and 2 bottom sesame buns
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp minced yellow onion
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 tsp pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp French dressing
- mix all sauce ingredients in a bowl until well mixed and place in refrigerator to allow everything to come together
- grill 2 burger patties until at medium temp (or until cooked to your liking). Place on slice of American cheese on both and allow to melt
- Lightly toast all buns. cover bottom bun with secret sauce, add 2 pickle chips, then lettuce, then patty. Followed by middle bun, sauce pickles, lettuce, patty, and finally the top bun!
not sure about in the sauce but big macs typically utilize the reconstituted dried onions next to the pickles. ‘litehouse’ is the brand at the grocery. they’re really pungent so you don’t need to use much like half a teaspoon.
were not trying to make it exactly the same-just better!