Mashed Potato Fries
You’ve had plenty of French fries, but have you ever tried Mashed Potato Fries?! Crispy on the outside, soft on the inside. See the recipe below!
- 4 cups mashed poatoes
- 3 tbsp whole milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- canola oil, for frying
- Heat your oil in a large skillet
- In the meantime, mix your mashed potatoes, milk, egg, flour, salt, and garlic powder until well combined
- Add your mixture to a piping bag (or ziplock bag) and cut a small opening in the corner of the bag
- Once the oil is hot, pipe your desired amount of mixture into the oil to fry (you can make them skinny, curly, etc)
- Fry until browned and place on a paper towel to dry.