Pasta Mug Recipes
Although I’ve already done a mug recipe series (you can find them here) , I figured I would make a few savory ones! Pasta in a mug is super popular and because it is only one serving, it’s semi-guilt free! See below for the Lasagna in a Mug and the Rigatoni a la Vodka in a Mug recipes!
- 3 sheets of lasagna noodles, cooked
- 2 tbsp marinara sauce
- 1 basil leaf
- 3 tbsp ricotta cheese
- 3 tbsp mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- In a mixing bowl, combine your ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning, and pinch of salt.
- put a thin layer of your cheese mixture evenly on one cooked lasagna noodle and top with another noodle. layer that with another spoonful of your cheese mixture and top with your third (and final) lasagna noodle and repeat with the cheese once more. Roll into one giant lasagna noodle roll.
- In your mug, put 1 tbsp of your marinara sauce, 1 tbsp mozzarella, then your lasagna roll, followed by 1 tbsp marinara sauce and 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese.
- Place in microwave for 2 minutes (until cheese is melted). And serve!
Rigatoni a la Vodka
- 1/4 cup rigatoni noodles (enough to fill up your mug), cooked
- 3 tbsp vodka sauce
- 2 slices fresh mozarella cheese
- 2 tbsp shredded mozarella cheese
- 1 basil leaf
- In your mug, add two 2 tbsp vodka sauce, followed by a slice of fresh mozzarella, and 1 tbsp shredded mozzarella. Repeat this once more. Line your cooked rigatoni noodles around the whole mug standing up. Make sure there are no spaces. top with 1 tbsp vodka sauce and 1 tbsp shredded mozzarella.
- Put in microwave for 2 minutes (or until bubbly). Serve!