Potato Chips with Raclette Cheese
Homemade potato chips are the definition of ADDICTING! They’re easy to make, and definitely worth it. See the recipe below!
Serving Size: 4
- 2 large Russet Potatoes
- 2-3 tsp truffle salt, or to taste
- oil, for frying
- 1 block of Raclette cheese
- Using a vegetable slicer, slice your potatoes in thin slices.
- Place your slices in a bowl and fill it with ice water. Soak potato slices for 30 minutes
- Drain your potato slices and pat them dry.
- In a heavy-bottom skillet, heat your oil of choice until it reads 375 degrees. Fry your potatoes slices in batches and until golden brown. Place them on a paper towel to dry.
- Sprinkle chips with truffle salt
- In a medium skillet on medium heat, melt your raclette cheese and immediately drizzle on top of your chips!