Summer Cocktail Recipes with Havana Club Rum
There’s nothing better than a delicious cocktail on a hot summers day. Havana Club Rum is the perfect liquor to make those cocktails you just can’t get enough of. See below for 4 of our favorite, and easy, cocktails to make at home!
- 2 oz Havana Club Blanco
- 1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 oz Honey Syrup
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with Ice. Shake, and strain over a rocks glass filled with ice. Garnish with a lime wedge.
1½ ounces Havana Club Blanco
½ ounce lime juice
½ ounce simple syrup
½ ounce Sonoma Red Wine (Cabernet Sauvignon, Gamay, etc)
- 2 ounces Havana Club Blanco Rum
- 1/2 ounce maraschino liqueur (preferably Luxardo)
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce grapefruit juice
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with Ice. Shake, strain and serve neat in a coupe glass. Garnish with a grapefruit peel.
QUEENS PARK SWIZZLE
- 2oz Havana Club Blanco Rum
- 1 sugar cube
- 1 ounce lime juice
- ¾ ounce simple syrup
- 6 dashes Angostura bitters
- 4 mint sprigs, leaves only, plus one whole sprig for garnish